[R] Concatenate a mix of numbers and letters to create a vector name

Panos Hadjinicolaou p.hadjinicolaou at cyi.ac.cy
Tue Aug 10 14:07:23 CEST 2010

I was not aware of the R-FAQ, it seems to have some very useful tips, thanks for pointing there.

Regarding the 7.21 in the FAQ, I read it a few times but it did not lead me anywhere. For the moment I am blaming my inexperience with some R basics, I will come back after I do some more serious studying.

Thanks again,

Panos

Dr Panos Hadjinicolaou

Energy Environment & Water Research Center (EEWRC)
The Cyprus Institute

  _____