[R] Pie Chart in map

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon Aug 9 22:28:01 CEST 2010

Look at the my.symbols and subplot functions in the TeachingDemos package, one of those may work for you.

Note however that the author of those functions is one of the advocates against the use of pie charts and if there were a free (as in speech) license that would allow for excluding any use of the functions in conjunction with pie charts, that would be the license used.  So, you may want to also consider using better alternatives to the pie chart.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org