[R] R Base Code

nancy_shackelford nancy.shackelford at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:28:42 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I need to imitate the 'q' function (qnorm, qweibull, etc) for Clark's 2Dt
distribution model.  I'm not skilled enough in R to code it myself, so I
thought I could find the base code for one of the existing 'q' functions and
just modify it.  However, I'm having trouble navigating through the R Source
Code on the CRAN website.  I've searched some forum and help sites, but I
can't find anything specific on locating function codes.

I also read somewhere that Clark's 2Dt is available in the R distribution
functions, but I haven't found anything that confirms that.

Help?

Thanks,

Nancy