[R] Exporting nlme summary

Jun Shen jun.shen.ut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 00:22:08 CEST 2010

I believe this has been discussed many times in the archives. Here is
one way to do it.

Use function "sink" to direct the output to a file you specify

>sink(file='your file.txt')
after you execute this command, all the output will be saved to your
file and you won't see it on the screen. Say
>summary(horton.nlme)

give the output back to console
>sink()

Hope this helps.