[R] Plotting range of values in barplot()

yankeetilidie steve.m.wood at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:22:52 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am attempting to create a bar plot that contains a range of possible
response values on the x-axis of 1 to 5 and contains barplots for the number
of responses even in the event that there are 0 responses. For example, I
have a data set that contains values of 2, 3, 4, and 5 but I would also like
my graph to show that there are no 1's.

I have attached the resulting graph. The appropriate values should be 0 -
Strongly Disagree, 1 - Somewhat Disagree, 2 - Neutral, 7 - Somewhat Agree,
and 12 - Strongly Agree.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as I am new to R.

Thanks,
Steve

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n2315414/graph.jpg