[R] offlist comment Re: KS Test question (2)

Siri Bjoner bjoner at combitel.no
Thu Aug 5 10:54:33 CEST 2010

Just my $0.02...

There have been a number of postings and questions on the list in the
last couple of weeks (that is, there seems to be a larger percentage
of such mail than usual...).

Maybe a "happy monthly reminder" could be sent out with the posting
guide? And maybe there could be something like "Write a sentence on
where you've searched for answers" so that responses such as the one
below may be avoided.

I don't post a lot, as I prefer replying offlist and don't really have
any specific questions, but it seems that there is an increasing
amount of posts where newbie hasn't read the posting guides or
someone's homework needs to be done (forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I
thought this list didn't do kids' homework?).

Anyhows, not meant to annoy, just a couple of thoughts.

Siri.