[R] Finding the right url for RCurl

AndrewPage savejarvis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:07:45 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am using RCurl to try and download data from a website, but I'm having
trouble finding out what URL to use.  Here is the site:

http://www.invescopowershares.com/products/holdings.aspx?ticker=PGX

See how in the upper right, above the displayed sheet, there's a link to
download the data as a .csv file?  When I hit "copy url" and paste into
getURL in R, it doesn't work.  That's no surprise because there isn't a URL
in what gets pasted.  I was just wondering if there's any way around this.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew