[R] REmove level with zero observations

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Aug 3 23:08:40 CEST 2010

Actually, you probably want to remove the remaining level -- that is,
remove the variable altogether, since if it has only a single value
its effect is indistinguishable from the overall mean.

Again, complying with the posting guide would be advisable.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics