[R] about the trend comparison by R

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:36:59 CEST 2010

Is this home work? Please remember that the R listserver  Is not
designed to answer home work problems.

Hint: Assume you are interested in an outcome variable y. Regress y on
year include a group term and a group by year interaction. The
interaction term tells you what you want.
John
John Sorkin
Chief Biostatistics and Informatics
Univ. of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu