[R] Rotating Titles

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 30 13:12:38 CEST 2010

Edit the strat.plot function, particularly the line

         text(tks1[1], pos, labels = colnames(d)[i], adj = c(0,
             1), srt = 90, cex = cex.xlabel, xpd = NA)

where the rotation is hardcoded  or ask the maintainer to make it an
argument to the function so that you can change it on calling the plot
function.

Uwe Ligges