[R] any feedback on XL Solutions Courses for R?

Dimitri Liakhovitski ld7631 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 02:54:03 CEST 2010

I can only provide feedback on one and only course I participated in.
It was 3 years ago. It was for R beginners. And I guess, we did not
get lucky - the person who was sent was not a good instructor. Our
boss at the company I was working for at the time (who is very good
with R) ended up answering all our questions while the instructor
looked helpless.
Of course, it's possible that they anticipated more advanced audience
- but still it was not good.
Bear in mind - it's a sample size of ONE.
Dimitri