[R] reduce size of pdf

Nevil Amos nevil.amos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:37:08 CEST 2010

The file is a large number of scatterplot matrices (120pp of 4x4
matrix)  the individual plots may have up to several hudred points.

I am already using the "useDingbats"  but the files are still very large
- I can reduce them about 50% in cute.pdf by changing the dpi setting
but it would be good to handle directly in R

They need to be screen/ draft print quality only not for publication.

They are being used to ciruclate to a number of people for discussion