[R] Drawing a line with misc3d

cgenolin cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Wed Apr 28 17:23:01 CEST 2010

Thanks.
I did write a function cuboid, then 3dLine for joining two points, then
3dLines for more points.

I do create an asy file with your function saveTrianglesAsASY, then I
include the scene.pre in the LaTeX file.
So far, everything works fine.

My last problem is that I did not manage to get the starting view I want. It
seems very simple, but it does not work.

To find what is wrong, I simply draw a cube from point (0,0,0) to (1,1,1),
all edge 1. I want the center of the rotation to be at the center of the
object, so I set 3Dcoo = 0.5 0.5 0.5
Then I want the camera to be at point 3 -1 2, so I set 3Dc2c = 2.5 -1.5 1.5
to set the axe of the vector ;  and 3Droo=3 for the distance between 3Dcoo
and 3Dc2c.

But I guess that I did not understand something since it does not work at
all...

Any idea of what is wrong ?

Christophe