[R] Passing values to a function when using apply

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Tue Apr 27 20:16:55 CEST 2010

This is not a reproducible example. You might simply want:

apply(veh_drg_animal1[, c("readCount", "gene_length")], 1, stats, arg2,
arg3)

But your "two parameters" from the data.frame are really going to be
passed as one vector, and then within the stats function you can access
them individually.  I'm guessing you really want a 2-parameter stats
function call, but it's hard to tell without a real example.