[R] Curve Fitting/Regression with Multiple Observations

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Apr 27 20:13:17 CEST 2010

Joseph:

I believe you need to stop inventing your own statistical methods and
consult a professional statistician. I do not think this list is the proper
place to look for a statistics tutorial when your statistical background
appears to be so inadequate for the task.

Sorry to be so direct -- perhaps I am wrong in my assessment. But if I am
even close, would you like an accountant to fix your car or an auto mechanic
to do your taxes?

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter