[R] Cairo package failure to load backend

Daniel Alcock da2 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 17:25:39 CEST 2010

Sorry,

It appears ,as usual, that I've been an idiot. Turns out you need to use
the Cairo command from the package cairoDevice instead of the package
Cairo, ie:

> Cairo_pdf(filename, width = 7, height = 7, pointsize = 10)

Which seems to work ok....

Sorry for any time I wasted

Dan

Daniel Alcock
Malaria Genetics (T112)
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
Cambridge
CB10 1SA
UK
+44 (0)1223 834244 ext. 4994
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not Eureka! But rather, "hmm.... that's funny...." --
Isaac Asimov