[R] Image into Excel file from R

Harsh singhalblr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 19:42:06 CEST 2010

Thank you for the current set of replies.
I am trying to send an image (png,jpeg) into an excel sheet after I
have already sent a data table.
To send a data table I am using (xlsReadWrite package and have also
used the RODBC package). I wanted to create a plot in R and paste it
into Excel from within R itself like I do for dataframes.

Thanks
Harsh