[R] doBy and Hmisc on R version 2.11.0

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 21:44:08 CEST 2010

On Apr 23, 2010, at 3:26 PM, Juliet Hannah wrote:

> I should have mentioned that I also tried:
>
>> install.packages("Hmisc")
> Warning message:
> In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
>  package ‘Hmisc’ is not available

If you have the necessary tools and install.packages("Hmisc",
type="source") also produces an error (as it apparently did in the
most recent CRAN package check), then you need to contact the package
maintainer who is listed as Charles Dupont, but generally Frank
Harrell is watching this mailing list, so he may already know about
the problem.

--
David.