[R] packages gdata / gtools - installation in R 2.11.0

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 23 11:19:55 CEST 2010

Right, unfortunately package gtools does not pass the checks under
R-2.11.0 and hence is not distributed as a binary via CRAN.

Either convince the maintainer (CCing Greg) to fix the bug or try to
install the package yourself from sources (and fix the bug yourself, if
it matters for you).

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges