[R] ecdf

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 16:49:51 CEST 2010

The OP wrote me privately to say that the errant documantation was at:

> http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/S/Harrell/help/Hmisc/html/ecdf.html

That is a rather old bit of information. It dates back to a time when
Frank's address was at the the University of Virginia. In 2003 he
moved to Vanderbilt so that page dates from some year prior to 2003.
(And it may not currently be under the control of anyone given its
quasi-archival status.)

--
David.