[R] sqlite and r

Wensui Liu liuwensui at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:52:33 CEST 2010

thanks so much for your reply, Gabor!
actually, my intention is to rsqlite to submit sql into sqlite db from
r and utilize temp tables in sqlite to store the working tables. in
this way, there is not much computing burden and memory consumption in
r.
however, the functions natively supported in sqlite are so limited and
sometimes the data is needed to transferred between r and sqlite back
and forth to get the final job done.

again, appreciate your help, Gabor. by the way, i really like your
sqldf package, wonderful work!