[R] score counts in an aggregate function

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 18:27:40 CEST 2010

On Apr 16, 2010, at 11:16 AM, KDT wrote:

> Thanks Ista
>
> Works well

You might also get further value from reviewing the various describe
functions (there must be 5 or six packages with different versions).
The Hmisc::descibe works very well for me and would have given you
tabular counts for discrete variables and  means, and quantiles for
numerics.

I also suspect that the data.frame(...) call around aggregate was
superfluous, since the help page for aggregate says that its dataframe
method returns a dataframe.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT