[R] R loop.

mhalsham mhalsham at bradford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 16 12:35:30 CEST 2010

Hi every one I’m new to R and I cant figure our how to use the loop to do the
following task, any help would be very kind of every one.
I have a file called (table3.txt) that contains over 1000 row and over 40
columns.
So for example first row would look like that

Deafness,	EYA4, 	DIAPH1,	MYO7A,	TECTA,     COL11A2,	POU4F3,	MYH9,	ACTG1,
MYO6

I want the loop stamens to loop thro each row and take first cell which is
(Deafness and second which is EYA4) and but it on the button of the file and
then take the first cell which is (Deafness again and the third cell which
is the DIAPH1) and put it on the button of the file. And so on till I end up
with two columns one consists all the disease and one consist all the genes.