[R] hugene10stv1cdf

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Apr 16 14:51:01 CEST 2010

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Knapp wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm just tried to start analysing some micro-array chips. And R was
> asking for this package. When I tried to install it it says that:
>
> Using R version 2.10.1, biocinstall version 2.5.10.
> Installing Bioconductor version 2.5 packages:
> [1] "hugene10stv1cdf"
> Please wait...
>
> Warning message:
> In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
>   package ‘hugene10stv1cdf’ is not available
>
> What do I wrong and where can I get this package from?

This is a Bioconductor package, so the correct list to ask this is the
Bioconductor-help list, not R-help.

But what you want is

dat <- ReadAffy(cdfname="hugene10stv1.r3cdf")

and go from there. Affy has the unfortunate habit of naming related data
with inconsistent names, and when I built this package last time I
didn't notice the inconsistency.

Best,

Jim

> Thanks