[R] converting Ggobi csv input to xml for line plots in 3d

rtist patwarner2424 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 23:19:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if any Ggboi experts have encountered the following.
I have data in csv that I want to plot with lines in ggobi. Unfortunately,
there is some kind of information missing that xml seems to contain.  I.e. I
can plot scatterplots with dots using csv input, but not connect with lines.

Any ideas on how to convert to xml, or modify the csv file to get the
information?

P.S. An example in csv can be a simple time series with 3 embedded delay
values for columns, for example.
thanks.