[R] R package documentation

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 15 00:01:52 CEST 2010

Sébastien Bihorel wrote:
> Thanks Tobias,
>
> If there is no automated way to combine both documents, I will stack them
> manually... that will likely cause some problems with page numbering tough.
>
> Sebastien

There was a thread a while back (this year) about someone who wanted to
incorporate his package manual in his thesis. A solution was offered to
this as I recall and it seems like the same problem to me.

What you need is the LaTeX that comes out of the package check. Just add
it to your vignette LaTeX and that should do the trick.

David

David Scott	Department of Statistics
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics