[R] Error: could not find function "tsts" tradesys package

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Wed Apr 14 22:44:43 CEST 2010

You need to take this up with the package authors.  After I install
tradesys, and type vignette("tradesys"), I get a PDF that no longer
contains the example in the PDF you reference from the web.  That
particular version of the PDF that you reference is probably no longer
relevant to the package.  Those functions are no longer distributed with
tradesys, it appears.