[R] problem solved!

satu satu2021 at live.com.ar
Tue Apr 13 15:25:16 CEST 2010

Dear Uwe Ligges, Douglas and Romain,
You were right. After changing to test.dl it worked. After doing that I re
run the example provided in the "inline" package and worked well. It seems
to me that the  problem was that:
1) in the enviroment variables the path didn´t have the \bin folders of R
tools and
2) they weren't at the beginning of it.
Reading more carefully the instruction now it is more clear to me.

So guys, don't know what to say but MANY THANKS to all of you.

I have another question related to the inline package, but I will write it
as a new topic 'cause it is of a different guise.

Best Regards

Sergio