[R] [R-pkgs] New package mvngGrAd

F Te F.TE at gmx.net
Mon Apr 12 09:04:48 CEST 2010

Dear useRs,

I am glad to announce that that my package mvngGrAd (read: "moving
grid") is now available on CRAN.

The package implements moving grid adjustment, which is a spatial method
used in (unreplicated) plant breeding trials to adjust phenotypic values
for environmental effects. The adjustment is done by using phenotypic
information from nearest neighbors (NN) as a covariate. Unlike in other
NN methods,  the NN in the moving grid adjustment are not determined by
a measure of distance but by inclusion in a grid of certain size and shape.

If you're interested,  please see the included vignette for more details
on moving grid adjustment and the package.

Best regards

Frank.