[R] make.groups function of laatice is not working?

newbie_2010 girishbogu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:35:00 CEST 2010

I almost wasted 3 hours to make lattice functions work. :(. Phew!

I installed package lattice, lattice extra and other supportive packages to
use functions
1.make.groups 2.forplot 3.xyplot.
I also tried local installing. They are installing very well but not
working? Any one have any idea why R is giving me hard time! thanx in
advance.

I'm getting the following errors
Error: could not find function "make.groups"
Error: could not find function "xyplot"
Error: could not find function "forplot"