[R] Unable to load EBImage

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Sun Apr 11 23:52:50 CEST 2010

Hello Lamke,

EBImage is a Bioconductor package: please post on the Bioconductor
mailing list.

The issue you are reporting is due to a recent modification of the
ImageMagick API, on which EBImage relies to read/write images. We are
currently fixing this issue. In the meanwhile, please use a previous
version of ImageMagick (such as 6.5.x).

Hope this helps,
Best regards,

Greg