[R] Adding country boundaries on field map plots

Paul Hiemstra p.hiemstra at geo.uu.nl
Sun Apr 11 10:46:42 CEST 2010

zowiti at ncst.go.ke wrote:
> Hi R users,
>
> What is the command  for adding (or how do we add) country boundaries on
> r-spatial plots.
>
> Thanks
>
> ZABLONE OWITI
>  GRADUATE STUDENT
> Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology
> College of International Education
> Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China
>
> Website: www.nuist.edu.cn

Hi,

You have to be more specific, in particular you need to provide some
code that takes us to the step where you would want to add the country
boundaries. In addition, the r-sig-geo mailing list might be a better
place to ask this question.

If you use spplot, look at the sp.layout argument.

cheers,
Paul

--
Drs. Paul Hiemstra