[R] How to install Defaults package offline

dbonneau daronnebonneau at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 04:28:45 CEST 2010

Hi,
I just installed R software on my machine which is not supposed to have an
internet access. I installed several package that I need, which are
quantmod, xts, TTR etc. When I typed require(quantmod), I get " Error:
package 'Defaults' could not be loaded". How do you install Defaults package
if you don't have an internet access ? Does anyone know where I can find the
file so I can install it manually ?

Thanks, db