[R] interpolating between lat/long position data with time

cbarcelo caren.barcelo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 01:35:00 CEST 2010

Hello,
I am currently working with satellite tracking data for an organism with
irregularly spaced location data in space and time (point data is
occasionally spaced by 1-10 days). I have 4 columns of data, Lat, Long,
Date, Time. I would like to linearly interpolate my data set so that I have
one position per day with attached time stamps. I am fairly new to R, any
pointers on code for this would be most helpful!
Thanks!