[R] I can´t run the example shown in the inline package

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:25:03 CEST 2010

What happened to the line that contained "R CMD SHLIB" ? This is the bit
that compiles the code.

On windows (you were asked to tell us that you are running windows, both
through the posting guide and from my previous email) you need to
install the same tools that one needs for building a package.

See http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-admin.html#The-Windows-toolset

Romain

--
Romain Francois