[R] 3-D response surface using wireframe()

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 02:58:32 CEST 2010

With the help document, i finally find a set of values of for x=,y= and z= in "screen" argument that gives me the correct rotation of the plot. But now it plots x and y axis (tick marks and labels) along the top of the plot. Is there one way to plot x and y axis on the bottom of the plot?

Thanks

John