[R] R 2.10 Read/write.table

shankar at bios.unc.edu shankar at bios.unc.edu
Wed Apr 7 20:14:24 CEST 2010

Hello,
Recently I installed R version 2.10 from 2.9.2 and after the update
some the commands like  write.table is not functioning properly. Does
anyone has similar issues. Am I missing something ?

Say for example I generated a simulation data (simd1) and used this
syntax to store it

write.table(simd1, file="simdg10050", sep=",")

the data does not get stored as needed all it creates is a file
simdg10050 with quotes.
However when I run the same codes in versions 2.9.2 below I get the
required results. Can any one help in this regard. I really appreciate
your help.
Thanks
Shankar