[R] 3-D response surface using wireframe()

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 14:07:42 CEST 2010

A search with the following strategy:

RSiteSearch("lattice wireframe rotate axes")

Followed by adding requests to search earlier years' archives produced
this link which has a further link to a document that answers most of
your questions, at least the ones that are comprehensible:

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/03/12534.html

--
David.

On Apr 6, 2010, at 7:12 PM, array chip wrote:

> I am working on plotting a response surface using wireframe(). The
> default style/orientation is

> y       |
> \       |
> \      |
>  \     |
>   \    |
>    \   |
>     \  |
>      \ |
>       \|________________x
>        0
>
> Now what I want the orientation of axes is:

>                 /0\
>                /   \
>               /     \
>              /       \