[R] R 2.6 Support Question

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Tue Apr 6 14:03:30 CEST 2010

Many others have made good comments regarding your questions, my
suggestion would be this:  You may or may not know that R is freely
available and that you can install more than one version of R on the
same PC, so I would suggest installing both R 2.6 and the latest version
of R (2.10.x) and try running your code under both versions and see
what, if any, errors crop up.  There is a good chance that your code
will run unmodified on R 2.10, although there have been some minor
changes in function returns and the like, but its best just to try it
out and see what you get.  Ideally if your code runs on both and you get
the same output, you can feel comfortable upgrading to the latest
version.

HTH,

Roger