[R] logistic regression in an incomplete dataset

Desmond Campbell ucbtddc at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:12:00 CEST 2010

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your reply.

I AM making an assumption of MAR data, because
  informative missingness (I assume you mean NMAR) is too hard to deal with
  I have quite a few covariates (so the observed is likely to predict
the missing and mitigate against informative missingness)
  the missingness is not supposed to be censoring
  I doubt the missingness on the covariates (mostly environmental type
measures) is censoring with respect to the independent variables which
are genotypes

I don't like complete case logistic regression because
  it is less robust
  and throws away info
However I don't have time to do anything clever so I'm just going to go
along with the complete case logistic regression.

Thanks again.

regards
Desmond