[R] SAS and R on multiple operating systems

Roger DeAngelis(xlr82sas) rdeangel at amgen.com
Tue Apr 6 05:17:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

  Again I slight mistake on my part. One of the largest Pharmaceutical
Contract companies uses VMS. I erroneously added the VAX in front from my
memory. I don't want to mention the company, but if anyone else there is
familiar with contact pharma companies, one of these uses
VMS(extensively-probably not on a VAX), ICON, PPD, PRA, Quintile or Covance.

Here is an excerpt from a recent email

I WILL BE OUT OF OFFICE 3/24-3/31 AND RETURN ON 4/1.
I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO EMAILS AND VMS.

FOR USING THE REFLECTION "HOST - UNIX AND OPENVMS"

I also know the programmer uses SAS on VMS

Regards