[R] Matrix elements are vectors

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Apr 5 21:36:48 CEST 2010

Use lists:

?list (but probably assumes you know what a list is already)

Relevant sections of "An Introduction to R." (Considerable time and effort
have been spent writing this to ease the entry of new users into R. Have you
devoted any time or effort to reading it? )

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics