[R] nlrq parameter bounds

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Apr 1 18:47:35 CEST 2010

This appears to be your first post to this list. Welcome to R. Over 2 days
is quite a long time to wait though, so you are unlikely to get a reply now.

Feedback:  since nlrq is in package quantreg, its a question about a package
and should
be sent to the package maintainer. Some packages though, over 40 of the 664
r-forge, have dedicated help/devel/forum lists hosted on r-forge.

No reply from r-help often, but not always, means you haven't followed some
detail of the posting guide or haven't followed this :

news:45708. at webmail.student.unimelb.edu.au...