[R] Probability of data values form DENSITY function

Meyners, Michael, LAUSANNE, AppliedMathematics Michael.Meyners at rdls.nestle.com
Tue Sep 29 16:59:33 CEST 2009

Lina, check whether something like

data.frame(density(rnorm(10))[1:2])

contains the information you want. Otherwise, try to be (much) more specific in what you want so that we do not need to guess (and of course provide minimal, self-contained, reproducible code). That has a higher chance to trigger some responses than posting the same message again. And if you even explain what you want to do with these values, you might get even better responses.

HTH, Michael

DENSITY function (which does not correspond to any typical > distribution).