[R] for cycle with uncontinuous numbers

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:07:36 CEST 2009

It is unclear exactly what you are trying to do.  Since your 'test'
matrix is only 6 rows in length, then when you extend it by trying to
store into 50 for example, it will fill in the rest of the new values
with NA.  Can you explain what you think the code is supposed to do?
It is doing exactly what you are asking it to do with the script you
provided.