[R] graphics mailing list?

baptiste.auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:29:27 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Would it make sense to have a separate mailing list (special interest
group*) for Grid graphics? (or is there one already?)

I don't feel comfortable asking questions about the design of new a
new grid class in R-help where I'm guessing most people won't be
interested. Of course having yet another mailing list would only make
sense if it's to be followed by those people who work with Grid
(lattice, vcd, ggplot2, latticeExtra, Rgraphics, etc.). Having read a
bit of code from these packages recently, I get the feeling that
several people may have been facing similar problems or reinventing
the same things.

Just a thought,

Best regards,

baptiste