[R] Statistical analysis

Arun.stat arun.kumar.saha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:02:47 CEST 2009

Rainfall data is widely accepted as Random walk process and hence it is
non-stationary. Therefore if correlation or regression coef. is measured on
raw data then you may land in the world of spurious measures. I would
suggest you to check whether unit root is there in your data or not first.
If it is there then estimate corr or any other statistical measure on
differenced data.

Best,