[R] Fw: Re: Multiple Normal Curves

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Sep 24 13:53:50 CEST 2009

On 09/24/2009 08:57 PM, KABELI MEFANE wrote:
> Sorry about the subject

Hi Kabeli,
I think you want to get multiple histograms and normal curves on the
same plot. You can do something like that if you get a table of
frequencies for each of your three sets of values using "cut" or "hist",
combine these vectors of frequencies into a matrix and pass this to
barplot. Then draw your normal curves using "curve" on top of the
grouped bars.

Jim