[R] chage the output file name

Marcio Resende mresendeufv at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 22 22:29:42 CEST 2009

After I run my script I save all my output e.g.

write.table(d, file = "C:/PINEheight.txt)
write.table(v, file = "C:/PINEvolume.txt)
write.table(v, file = "C:/PINEdiameter.txt)
write.table(v, file = "C:/PINEdensity.txt)

and then I would like to run again with another tree and save again e.g
write.table(d, file = "C:/POPULUSheight.txt)

Is there anyhow I can define a variable as "tree name" and make it change
everytime in all the output files names e.g.
write.table(d, file = "C:/"tree name" height.txt)

Thanks in advance
Márcio