[R] Putting a text box in a plot

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:00:47 CEST 2009

Hi, Baptiste

Yes, I've found textplot() function, but I doubt it is the one I need.
What I have is a density plot, and I want to add to this density plot
a text box containing the stats I mentioned in previous email.
I could do that kind of stuff with simple text() function, but then
everytime x values change I will have to change x-axis output
coordinates in text() function.
No, there must be another function somewhere that produces these text boxes.

Best,
Sergey